Administrators have the ability to delete and undelete a page(s). An actual reason should always be given for deleting, even when using a script and bot flag combination.
Warning: Continued recreation of previously deleted content (any format) is grounds for a block per our blocking policy and/or adding the article or file name to MediaWiki:TitleBlackList depending on severity.
potential deletion reasons:
- Files without proper citations will be deleted on sight
- corrupt or empty files
- duplicate/superseded articles or files
- low content, blank or unrelated content
- author request
- community consensus
- spam, vandalism, flaming/taunting/baiting content
- poor jokes
- inappropriate content whether it be articles, comments/posts or files
- redundant templates or category creation
content pages or files may be un-deleted if it was originally deleted in error or community consensus results in overturning such deletion decision. If such a discussion starts then the file will be saved by staff as a backup in case it becomes unavailable at a later date. This however does not apply to leaked content.