- "We're bunnies. Okay? We're soft. We're cute. We're cuddly. We got button noses and fluffy tails. Handcrafted by nature to make everyone go "aww". And you found a way to make the whole animal kingdom hate us in one day!"
- ―Clint to Squint.[src]
Rabbits are mammals that are related to hares.
Herbivorous mammals, rabbits usually congregate in family groups and are well known for their prolific breeding. Long ears and large feet with which to escape possible predators are usual traits of rabbits, along with whiskers, which are used to detect food or surroundings, and large incisors, used to cut tough vegetable matter.
Small mammals that were extant since ancient times, rabbits were around during the days of the ice ages. One notable rabbit was Squint, a member of the ape captain Gutt's piratical crew. Squint's family, costisting in his mother and his brother Clint, lived in Switchback Cove.
Another rabbit, Teddy, was 326 years old and still alive, since he lived in Geotopia, namely the inside of the asteroid that killed most of the dinosaurs, which consisted of crystals that granted the animals eternal youth.
- Ice Age: The Meltdown (First mentioned)
- Scrat's Continental Crack-up Part 2 (First appearance)
- Ice Age: Continental Drift
- Ice Age: The Great Egg-Scapade
- Ice Age: Collision Course
- Ice Age Village
|Aardvark • Armadillo • Badger • Baptornis • Bat • Beaver • Bird • Blue-footed booby • Boar • Brontotherium • Chalicothere • Condor • Diatryma • Dodo • Dung Beetle • Elephant seal • Elk • Gazelle • Giant Butterfly Gigantopithecus • Glyptodon • Ground sloth • Hyrax • Macrauchenia • Mammoth • Mini-sloth • Molehog • Musk ox • Palaeotherium • Penguin • Piranha • Platybelodon • Procoptodon • Narwhal • Neanderthal • Opossum • Rabbit • Rat • Reindeer • Saber-tooth tiger • Saber-tooth squirrel • Shark • Siren • Spider • Vulture • Weasel • Whale|